JUNIOR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Become a leader of service in your local community while creating change in our global community
What is the Junior Ambassador Program?
The Junior Ambassador program is a 4-year voluntary service program offered to American High School students.
This program enables you to be of service both locally and abroad. Junior Ambassadors are the face and voice of One Life to Love in their schools, churches, clubs, teams, families, and wherever they go.
We are looking for young leaders in USA that embody our mission and are committed to helping us raise awareness and funds for our cause to support the children we serve in India. You can empower your community while empowering underprivileged children in need. Use your skills, creativity, talent, sport, etc. as a way to impact the lives of less fortunate children in India.
Benefits for the Ambassador
- Community service & networking opportunities
- Innovative hands-on learning experience
- Communication, collaboration, critical thinking and character building opportunities
- Annual service trip to India along with fellow junior ambassadors, classmates, and appointed chaperones (optional / parental approval required)
- Parental Approval
- Must be enrolled in a high school or another education institution
- Minimum GPA 2.5 minimum
- Two Recommendations (from teacher, principal, coach, employer, etc.)
- Must commit to minimum 1 year to receive credit.