JUNIOR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
The Junior Ambassador program is a 4-year Voluntary service program offered to American High school students.
The program offers:
- Community service & networking opportunities
- Innovative hands-on learning experience
- Communication, collaboration, critical thinking and character building opportunities
- Annual service trip to India along with fellow junior ambassadors, classmates, and appointed chaperones (optional)
- Parental Approval
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Two Recommendations (from teacher, principal, coach, employer, etc.)
- Must commit to minimum 1 year to receive credit.
Everyone has unique abilities.
Use yours to make the world a brighter place.
An internship at One Life to Love is an opportunity for you to explore career paths in the nonprofit sector. Your time is valuable here!
We want to help you develop your professional skills while putting your passions to good use. If you’ve always wanted to see the inner workings of a grassroots non-profit – then One Life to Love is the place for you!
We want your internship at OLTL to be mutually beneficial, so we try to match our interns with exciting projects in their area of interest.
CULTURAL IMMERSION TOURS TO INDIA
Do you want to immerse yourself in a culture that is rich in history and diversity?